Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas Pals - Black-Hatted Snowman - DUCJC 2016 Finish 25/31

Hello all,

Another post and another finish. This is the third of six Christmas Ornament Pals I started back in January.

The last time I stitched on him was 19th January:


But I finally completed him last night:

Dimensions
Stitched on 16ct Ice Blue aida 2 over 1
Stitch count 44 wide by 44 high
Started - 19th January 2016
Finished - 14th December 2016
Total stitching time - 14 hours 5 minutes
(estimated 14 hours)


I was hoping to get the other three finished by the end of the year but that looks less likely now that the Christmas season is upon us. I'll be happy with one more.

Happy stitching,
Rachel x

6 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish! I haven't managed even one of my Frosty friends, well done!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Rachel.

Linda

Mary said...

Adorable finish.

Bea said...

He's a bright and cheery fellow. Great finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance and the near perfect estimation too!

Katie said...

Hey. Missed you. This is so cute! I love looking at mine everyday. So nice to see you finished another one. Enjoy the season. Are you going to join in the January crazy challenge again? Sure hope so. I don't want to be the only crazy one haha.