Saturday 21 June 2014

QS Hang In There - 60 hour update

Hello again!

Well, my next ten hours is up on this project and I have to confess I'm struggling and not really enjoying it much. But I know I need to stick with it so that I can reach a goal, do a happy dance and, more importantly, start Mini Space Traveler!

According to my time-scale I'm about 72% of the way through but I'm sure it's more than that. I'm now just left with confetti stitching which I aim to tackle one colour at a time. As you can see, the gaps are slowly being filled in which is actually quite satisfying.

Here are the pictures then:

After 50 hours

After 60 hours

The 60 hour photo truly resembles the colours of the fabric and threads and I think she looks great against the sky. Her name's Millie by the way. Isn't it sad how I have to give my characters names?!!!!

So, here's to the next ten hours. I think Star Trek TNG (an addiction of mine) will have to be on in the background to encourage me along!

Take care everyone.

All the best and
Happy stitching :)
Rachel x

6 comments:

Annie said...

It's adorable! Follow the advice on the pattern and Hang in There!

Rachel said...

Thanks, Annie. That's such obvious advice! Why didn't I think of that???

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found you!

I love this design - keep going it's so cute!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful, the fabric background is lovely! Xxx

Pull the other thread said...

You are very close on this one. Hope you can find some joy in stitching this piece. I must watch TNG all the way through at some point.

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching! You are so close to a finish and you can do it :)