Saturday 5 April 2014

Big Eyes Kitty - 50 hour update

Hi all!

Although only just over a week, this latest ten hour stint seems to have taken ages. I can't remember ever being so devoted to and completing a project so quickly. Here are the 40 and 50 hour pictures of Misty:

After 40 hours

After 50 hours


I'm very excited as the end is so close. I've only got the backstitching left and some threads to fasten off on the back, then she will be framed to match her sibling Cottonsocks.

The children are now at home for the next two weeks, so I don't know how much stitching I will be able to do. I'm hoping to get rid of hubby to his parents for a few days over Easter so may sneak in a couple of late nights/early mornings then!

See you very soon with a completed project and another new start.....

All the best and
Happy stitching! :)
Rachel x

2 comments:

Justine said...

I can't believe you have stitched so much in 50 hours! Can't wait to see her all finished and of course to find out what your new start will be!

Unknown said...

You've stitched such a lot - great job. Not long until you finish now. I can't wait to see it.