Monday 3 March 2014

New Blogger on the Block!

Hello fellow cross stitchers and welcome to my blog. This has been a long work in progress for me, having been inspired by a certain blogging cross-stitcher who knows who she is. Thank you for silently encouraging me to share my work with others.

Over the next few days you will (hopefully) see various pages appearing as I publish them one by one. They will include "Me and My Stitching", "Works in Progress", "Current Stash", "Completed Projects" and "Wish List". Three further pages are also planned for "Projects which I like but would never get round to stitching", "Projects which I liked so much I actually bought the original pictures" and "My Family and Pets".

I hope you will take time to view my pages and leave a comment if you wish. I will read them all and reply if necessary.

All the best!
Rachel x

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogisphere!

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place

Justine said...

Hello and welcome! Thea sent me over. I've only been blogging for a few months and have found everyone so friendly. Can't wait to see some pictures of your current WIPs and finished projects.

StitchyDon said...

Welcome, can't wait to see all your projects !!

Miss Lilly said...

:) welcome to blogging! I look forward to seeing your projects :)

Heather, aka: Big Auntie said...

Welcome! I look forward to watching your projects grow.

Heather, aka: Big Auntie said...

PS - please be sure to add some way to follow your blog so we don't miss any of your posts!

Rowan said...

Welcome, Rachel! Nice to see some local stitchers - I live near Guildford :)

Lulu said...

Welcome to the stitch blog community! I still feel new myself :). Can't wait to see your stitching.

Monique said...

Welcome. I really enjoyed looking at all your tabs and I love the way you talk about each project. Definitely add a way for us to follow, as I don't want to miss your posts either.

Zurainny Ismail said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Rachel! I look forward to seeing your projects soon! :D

Rachel said...

Thank you - it's all your fault!!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you. I hope you enjoy my stitchy accomplishments.

Rachel said...

Thank you. I hope you enjoy what you see!

Rachel said...

Thank you. I hope people enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy following others.

Rachel said...

Thank you. They won't grow very quickly but at least by showing them every 10 hours you will at least see some progress!

Rachel said...

I hope I've done this! Please let me know if I haven't or if there is a better way!

Rachel said...

Us local stitchers are around but more need to join the blogisphere!!! That's a BIG HINT to any would-be bloggers no matter where in the world you are!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you. Even after one week I feel like a seasoned blogger! There's nothing to it once it's all set up. I hope you enjoy my stitching.

Rachel said...

Thank you for commenting on my comments! I think it's important to record memories about why you did certain projects. I would be interested to read other people's comments too - hint hint!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you. I hope you like what you see!